- Books – 4 weeks
- Non-current Periodicals – 1 week
- IPads – 1 week
- Laptop computers – 1 week
- Financial & Scientific Calculators – 2 hour
- Textbook Reserve – 2 hour
- The assistant at the desk will help you. You will need your Student ID to check out reserve materials.
- library use only
Items that may NOT be checked out of the library:
- Current issue periodicals
- Reference books
Renewal Of Items
- Library materials may be renewed in one of three ways:
- In Person Renewal: Murrell Library
- Telephone Renewal: Call 660-831-4180
- Online Renewal: Go to www.moval.edu/library and select “View My Account.”
- Note that overdue materials must be renewed in person. Please pay fines in the Murrell Library.
Return Of Items
- Library materials may be returned to the Murrell Library during open hours.
- When the Library is closed, please return books by depositing them in the Library Book Drop container which is located at the end of the sidewalk facing College Street outside of the Murrell Library.
- Any overdue materials will cost the patron 25 cents per day, per item.
- If an item is lost, you will be charged a replacement fee. The Business Office will be notified of outstanding obligations, and no college transcripts, grades or diplomas will be issued until the obligations are met.