Guiding students to succeed through personal instruction and intellectual inquiry.
Missouri Valley College will become one of the most innovative, student-centric, and engaging private liberal arts college in the Midwest. Our goal is to deliver powerful learning and value growth through best-in-class academic and experiential learning experiences.
- Social responsibility
- Nurture a campus culture to embrace all individuals with compassion, civility, and respect
- Gather a demographically diverse student body embracing differences in ethnicity, gender, culture, economic status, and regional and national origin
- Extend access to higher education to students from all educational backgrounds with support to achieve success
- Ensure high academic standards in all baccalaureate, graduate, and professional programs
- Recruit and retain a dedicated, diverse staff and faculty well educated and current in their fields
- Focus curricula on developing interdisciplinary analytical and communicative skills, historical and cultural awareness, and critical and creative thinking
- Maintain a safe, healthy campus environment conducive to learning and research based on academic freedom, innovative teaching, and intellectual inquiry
- Expand opportunities for applying academic learning in real-world settings and study abroad
- Support extracurricular activities to develop teamwork and leadership in arts, academics, and athletics
- Promote civic engagement through service to the community, special programming for the common good, continuing education for career development, and facilities for public gatherings