The Missouri Valley College Honors Program offers high-achieving students an enhanced college experience that prepares members to hit the ground running in their graduate and professional careers.
Honors Education: What’s In It For Me?
- Professional development workshops and bootcamps
- Field trips and hands-on learning opportunities
- Student-led service opportunities
- Networking opportunities with distinguished guest speakers
- Priority housing beginning fall semester sophomore year
- 25% scholarship for study abroad (maximum of $1,500)
- Priority course registration
- Missouri Valley College is an active member of the National Collegiate Honors Council.
- AND MORE!
Admission to the Honors Program
Learn more about the admissions requirements for the MVC Honors Program, and if you have any questions, just let us know!
Minimum ACT score of 24 or combined Critical Reading and Math SAT score of 1090. Students can petition the Honors Program Director for provisional admission if minimum scores are not reached.
Transfer and Current Students
Current MVC students or students transferring with an Associate of Arts degree with a GPA of 3.5 or above at any accredited college or university are also invited to apply for admission into a 2-year abbreviated version of the Missouri Valley College Honors Program.
Hiking and wild edible foraging at Three Creeks Conservation and a picnic at Rock Bridge State Park.
Honor dinner hosted by HN 190 class along with a Musical Theatre Ensemble.
Students will share presentations of research, creative, and professional work in the Charles Bacon Conference Center.
Last day with our senior students, day to have fun, eat and say goodbye.