Calendar & Events
January 27th English Department Hosts - Visiting Writers Series
January 29th Winter Sports Social
March 25th TMD Presents The Secret of Charity Teach
April 7th Concert, Jazz and Concert Choir Concert
April 22nd Spring Choral Show
News & Highlights
What Should I Bring With Me?
The following items are suggest, but not required. Remember that most rooms have limited space, therefore having one set of many items is prudent; discuss with your roommate who will bring what!
- Bedding and Linens
- Alarm clock
- Small refrigerator
- Area rug
- DVD Player
- Power strip
- Fan or Window A/C (If not provided)
- Cleaning supplies
- Poster Putty
- Cell Phone and Charger
What Can I Not Bring With Me?
To ensure the health and safety of all students living in residential facilities, the following items are not permitted in any residential facility:
- Alcohol (including empty containers)
- Crock-pot/Slow Cookers
- Fireworks; Grills (indoor or outdoor, including contact grills)
- Halogen and Lava lamps
- Illegal drugs
- Pets (other than fish in a tank of less than 10 gallons)
- Space or Immersion Heaters
- Toaster/Toaster Oven; Weapons (including bb, pellet, look-alike or other guns, knives, etc.
- Any items posing a threat to the health, safety, or well-being of the campus community