Calendar & Events
August 3rd August SAP Appeal Meeting
News & Highlights
What Should I Bring With Me?
The following items are suggest, but not required. Remember that most rooms have limited space, therefore having one set of many items is prudent; discuss with your roommate who will bring what!
- Bedding and Linens
- Alarm clock
- Small refrigerator
- Area rug
- DVD Player
- Power strip
- Fan or Window A/C (If not provided)
- Cleaning supplies
- Poster Putty
- Cell Phone and Charger
What Can I Not Bring With Me?
To ensure the health and safety of all students living in residential facilities, the following items are not permitted in any residential facility:
- Alcohol (including empty containers)
- Crock-pot/Slow Cookers
- Fireworks; Grills (indoor or outdoor, including contact grills)
- Halogen and Lava lamps
- Illegal drugs
- Pets (other than fish in a tank of less than 10 gallons)
- Space or Immersion Heaters
- Toaster/Toaster Oven; Weapons (including bb, pellet, look-alike or other guns, knives, etc.
- Any items posing a threat to the health, safety, or well-being of the campus community