Student Health ServicesNurses On Staff:
- Susan Vogelsmeier, DNP, APRN, FNP
- Diane Weinreich, APRN, FNP
Phone Number: (660) 831-4012
It is mandatory for students living on campus to provide a copy of their immunization records including tuberculosis screening. It is also mandatory for all students living on campus to receive a meningitis vaccination or sign a waiver form. Please refer to the following attachments to assist you with these recommendations:
- Recommendations for Immunizations
- Tuberculosis Screening Form
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
- Meningitis Waiver Form
Mission: To provide a quality, accessible and affordable means of meeting students' health care needs while promoting a healthy environment conducive to learning.
- Assessment for all illnesses/injuries.
- Treatment for minor illnesses on outpatient basis.
- First aid treatment.
- Limited over-the-counter medications.
- Prescriptions available only when the nurse practitioner is on campus (student's responsibility to get them filled) or with current standing orders.
- Nebulizer treatments.
- Allergy injections (students must provide their own medications and dosage instructions).
- Limited laboratory testing.
- Assistance in making doctor appointments for referrals.
- Family planning resources.
- Resource locating.
If you have any questions, you may contact me at
us. Together let us have a safe and fun-filled year.