MVC at Wentworth
Admission to Missouri Valley College
- A. Complete Application for Admission.
- B. Send your College Transcripts to:
- Missouri Valley Colege
- Attention: Admissions Office
- 500 East College Street
- Marshall, MO 65340
- C. Send ACT scores via www.act.org using MVC's code 02330, or alternately send SAT scores via www.collegeboard.org using MVC's code 6413. If students haven't completed either the ACT or SAT, they will need to prior to applying for admission into the Teacher Education Program.
- D. Complete the Free Application to Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov using MVC's code 002489.
Admission to Teacher Education Program
- E. Upon receipt, acceptance and signature of your Financial Aid Award, enroll in either the Elementary or the Middle School Social Studies track.
- F. Register for and successfully complete the College Basic Academic Subjects Examination (C-BASE) with the MVC at Wentworth Coordinator using MVC's code 002489.
- G. Successfully complete a State of Missouri Background Screening Application at www.dhss.mo.gov/FCSR.
- H. Arrange and successfully complete a Proctored Writing Sample via the MVC at Wentworth Coordinator.
- I. Complete the online Application for Admission to the Teacher Education Program. The Application for Admission should be submitted only after above steps A-H have been completed.
Note: Students typically are able to submit their Application for Admission at the successful completion of their first semester of MVC courses via the Elementary or Middle School Social Studies tracks.
|Tennille Langdon||Director of Admissions||660-831-4157|
|Rachel Robinson||Director of Financial Aid||660-831-4176|
|Dr. Earl Wellborn||Dean of Education Division||660-831-4103|
|Pam Stouffer||Administrative Assistant||660-831-4022|
|Mannie Hall||Associate Academic Dean||660-831-4565|