Calendar & Events
October 23rd Financial Fun Movie Night @ Murrell Library
October 23rd LGBT Book Club
October 25th Tennis Clinics
October 28th Enthusiastic Yes!
October 29th Yellow Wallpaper Presentation
News & Highlights
Moodle Help & Support
The enrolment key is a Moodle setting that any teacher or admin user can set on a course by course basis. Enrollment keys are required for all academic courses.
To locate and use this setting:
- Login to Moodle as an admin or teacher
- Navigate to the desired course
- Locate the Course Administration block
- Click on Settings in that block
- Scroll down and locate the Enrolment key field
- Enter the key in the adjacent text field
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save changes"