Calendar & Events
December 07 2013 Men's JV Wrestling @ Kaufman Brand Open
@ 9:00 a.m., St. Louis, Mo.
December 07 2013 Men's Basketball vs. Graceland University
@ 4:00 p.m., Lamoni, Iowa
December 07 2013 Viking Women's Basketball vs. Graceland University
@ 2:00 p.m., Lamoni, Iowa.
December 11 2013 KC Christmas Social
December 11, 2013
December 14 2013 Men's Wrestling w/JV @ St. Cloud Open
@ 9:00 a.m., St. Cloud, Minn.
News & Highlights
Moodle Help & Support
If you want to export question banks from EZ Test to Moodle, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: in EZ Test
- Go to EZ Test and open your test
- Select the questions you wish to use
- Click on the Format / Print button
- Select the Blackboard button
- Click the “Generate Blackboard” button, rename the zip file being produced, and save it.
Step 2: Local Machine
- Unzip your file locally. It should give you a folder with 2 files: .xml and .dat
Step 3: in Moodle
- Go to your Moodle site, create a Quiz and add a question category to the question bank, e.g. "Chapter1" (do not publish a category, unless you want to share it with everybody else on Moodle server!)
- Click Import
- Select your Chapter1 category
- Under File Format select Blackboard
- Browse to the .dat file on your computer
- Click Upload this file button
- Select the questions you wish to use for your quiz and move them
**Step 4: Important!
- If you have questions that contain images please contact the Moodle administrator