Non-Fiction Book Club
- Meets: Mondays at 3:15 p.m.
- Where: Murrell Library
- Group Leader: John Gault (email@example.com)
- Book: The Gene: An Intimate History by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- A magnificent history of the gene and a response to the defining question of the future: What becomes of being human when we learn to "read" and "write" our own genetic information?
Pushing the Limits
- Meets: Monday, September 26th and Monday, October 24th @ 7 p.m.
- Where: Murrell Library Coffee by the Book Room
- Group Leader: Charlie Guthrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Book: Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose
- A biography of Meriwether Lewis based on journals and letters written by Lewis, William Clark, Thomas Jefferson and members of the Corps of Discovery.