Music Department - Scholarship Criteria
"Fine Arts" scholarships in music participation are available to eligible students who participate in one of the choral ensembles.
To qualify for a scholarship, students need to:
- participate in a vocal audition which includes performing a selection that best demonstrates your vocal abilities/range/stage presence, etc.
- participate in part and sight singing
- submit a letter of recommendation from one of your teachers
For further information, to sign-up for one of the Open House days, or to make an audition appointment, please contact:
- Diana Malan, Division Chair
- Associate Professor, Music/Theatre
- Director, MVC Choir
Fine Arts Events
June 15th Fine Arts Camp