Calendar & Events
October 17th Homecoming Weekend
October 17th Torch Run
October 17th Bonfire
November 2nd Daylight Savings Time
News & Highlights
Viking Business Office Summarized Statements
- Summarized student statements will be mailed out by the 2nd week of each month to all students who have a balance due.
- Balances are due by the last day of the month that the statements are received
- Student ID Numbers are listed on each statement and are located in the upper right side of the statement. They begin the the letter “s” followed by nine digits.
- Please have the Student ID number available when inquiring about the student account.
- The first page of the student statement lists itemized charges and credits to the student account
- The second page of the student statement list the financial aid that the student is scheduled to receive. This will show the amounts that have been disbursed and the amounts not yet received by MVC.
- The “balance due” box on the last page of the statement automatically subtracts any pending financial aid. This box indicates the amount that is actually due on the student account.
- Any outside scholarships that are not received by the last month of the semester will become family contribution and are due by the end of the semester.
- Students must report any billing discrepancies to the Business Office within 45 days of the billing cycle. Charges will not be adjusted or removed after the 45 day time period.
- Student accounts must be paid current before students are permitted to register for succeeding terms or receive an official transcript/diploma.
- Late fees will be assessed each month on past due balances.
STUDENTS WHO HAVE PAID THEIR BALANCE IN FULL OR SET UP A PAYMENT PLAN WILL AVOID THE LONG LINES DURING REGISTRATION