Calendar & Events
March 25th TMD Presents The Secret of Charity Teach
April 7th Concert, Jazz and Concert Choir Concert
April 22nd Spring Choral Show
April 30th Dr. Finklesteins' Fabulous Fable Factory
October 23rd Homecoming 2015
News & Highlights
Viking Student Down Payment
- In making the initial down payment, the student and parent
or guardian accepts all conditions of payment as well as regulations
of the College.
- Every student must pay an initial down payment each year.
- Resident and commuter students - $250 non-refundable down payment.
- The down payment must be paid by June 15 before each academic
- New students will not receive their housing assignment until
the down payment is paid.
- Returning students may will be dropped out of courses if down
payment is not paid.
- Part-time students enrolled in 7-11 credit hours pay the full
commuter down payment.
- Part-time students enrolled in 3-6 credit hours pay a $50 non-refundable
down payment per semester.
- Students enrolled in 2 or less credit hours do not have to pay
a down payment.
- Students who audit classes do not have to pay a down payment.
- Students with financial aid awards that exceed the cost of attendance may use
that excess to pay their down payment by signing an authorization
with the business office.