Calendar & Events
August 3rd August SAP Appeal Meeting
Viking Student Down Payment
- In making the initial down payment, the student and parent
or guardian accepts all conditions of payment as well as regulations
of the College.
- Every student must pay an initial down payment each year.
- Resident and commuter students - $250 non-refundable down payment.
- The down payment must be paid by June 15 before each academic
- New students will not receive their housing assignment until
the down payment is paid.
- Returning students may will be dropped out of courses if down
payment is not paid.
- Part-time students enrolled in 7-11 credit hours pay the full
commuter down payment.
- Part-time students enrolled in 3-6 credit hours pay a $50 non-refundable
down payment per semester.
- Students enrolled in 2 or less credit hours do not have to pay
a down payment.
- Students who audit classes do not have to pay a down payment.
- Students with financial aid awards that exceed the cost of attendance may use
that excess to pay their down payment by signing an authorization
with the business office.