Outstanding & Young Alumni Nomination Form
Missouri Valley presents its Outstanding Alumni and Outstanding Young Alumni Award during the College's Homecoming celebration, at the Alumni Banquet.
Criteria for Induction:
To be eligible for the award, candidates must be graduates of MVC. Candidates should be individuals who bring honor to Missouri Valley through their professional accomplishments and successes.
Criteria for selection for the award includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Accomplishments and success in the candidates chosen profession/career;
- Candidate's interest and loyalty to the College
- Outstanding contributions and/or accomplishments in the area of community service;
- Awards/honors/recognition received related to profession/career;
- Importance of College's role in success of candidate;
Nomination and Selection Process:
- to be eligible, nominations must occur using the official nominating form.
- Nominations can be made by anyone
- Nominees who have graduated within 10 years of the current year will be eligible for Outstanding Young Alumni.
- Nominees who have graduated eleven or more years will be eligible for the Outstanding Alumni Award.
- Nominees on the ballot and not inducted will automatically carry over for two years.
- Nomination deadline is March 15.
- The award recipients are chosen by an award selection committee. The selection committee will present candidates to the full Alumni Advisory Board for approval.