What is Planned Giving?
For over 125 years, Missouri Valley College has continued to thrive because of the generosity and support of alumni and friends. Buildings have been built, programs have been established, and lives have been transformed. Planned gifts play a critical role in securing the future of Missouri Valley College. Typically made from assets in your estate rather than disposable income, planned giving allows all individuals to make a difference. By including Missouri Valley College in your estate and/or financial plans, you demonstrate your belief in the mission of the college, and help future generations of Vikings have access to higher education.
Easy Ways to Give and Plan Your Legacy
- Include a gift to Missouri Valley College in your will
- Designate a percentage of your retirement plan assets to Missouri Valley College.
- Donate stocks or other securities.
- Designate Missouri Valley College as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Arrange a charitable trust to benefit Missouri Valley College.
- Give a gift of real estate.
- Give a gift of tangible personal property.