Principals & Counselors Expectations
Missouri Valley College asks that each high school provide the following services to their dual credit students:
- Help inform qualified juniors and seniors about the dual credit program
- Distribute the provided registration and informational packets to students
- Collect and mail completed registration packets and down payments to Missouri Valley College
- Certify the students are of junior or senior status and meet the GPA
- Provide MVC with updated high school transcripts the first time the student enrolls in dual credit classes
How will Missouri Valley College help you meet these expectations?
- MVC will provide instructor preparation conferences at your high school prior to or during the beginning of the fall semester at a time set by your high school.
- MVC will conduct a parent/student open house at your high school to help answer questions and assist with registration.
- MVC will provide opportunities for instructors to meet with experience full-time college professors and department heads.
- MVC will provide sample syllabi for all classes.
- MVC will provide additional support to instructors, counselors, principals, and students as needed.
- MVC will handle all administrative responsibilities once registration forms hav ebeen received with the appropriate down payment.
- MVC will provide all necessary forms.
- MVC will provide students and colleges with transcripts.