Young Hall

Young Hall is a men's residence hall with traditional single and double-occupancy rooms. Constructed in 1929, Young Hall was a gift of Mr. and Mrs. William B. Young to mark the 40th anniversary of the College. Located in the heart of campus, Young accommodates up to 72 students. Amenities include cable, internet (wired), laundry facilities, and a lounge. The ceramics studio is also located on the lower level.

<< PREVIOUS    |     NEXT >>