MacDonald Hall Built in 1951

MacDonald Hall is a women's hall located along Redman Avenue. The largest residence hall on campus, MacDonald accommodates up to 270 students in traditional and suite-style rooms. Amenities in the building include air conditioning, cable, a formal lounge, internet (wired), and laundry facilities. MacDonald Hall also houses a women-only fitness center, the Student Government Association office, and the Morris Experimental Theatre - remodeled through a generous gift from Jon and Dawnna Morris.

<< PREVIOUS    |     NEXT >>